Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

• Announcements

• Phantom

Having trouble running our game client? Check our solutions here!   02/28/2017

Hey players, We have received some reports of players having issues when attempting to play Rien. We've come up with potential solutions below, and we request that you try the following before you request for help regarding the game. - Open task manager (ctrl + shift + escape) and make sure no instances of Maplestory are running. Sometimes, on a failed launch the application may still remain. This will prevent startup.  - Search for cmd.exe on your PC and run the command prompt as an administrator. (Right-click -> Run as Administrator) - Run all the following commands individually, in order: netsh int ip reset all netsh winsock reset all exit firewall reset ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew - Disable your anti-virus (or whitelist/exclude our game client). - If you're on Windows 8 , 8.1, or 10, disable Windows Defender. - Move dinput8.dll to a different folder. - Reset any compatibility settings you may have enabled on our client.   If this still does not work, consider download DxWnd and setting it up.  - How to set up DxWnd Unzip DxWnd  Run it in Administrator Right click the empty white box and click Add Navigate to where Maplestory.exe is in your RienMaple folder at the (x86) location in your C: drive (or whatever drive it is in). Set DirectX Version to Hook to DirectX8 That's it! Now double click your application in DxWnd to run it in windowed. This also seems to reduce the amount of -2147 errors.   If none of these solutions work, try running a virtual machine. We recommend using VirtualBox since it's free and awesome! You may need a Windows ISO file if you do not have one already. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
      - Lumiere Network
Shona

Tempest

I don't have a fancy guild thread made but I'll get to that at a later date!  :$

Tempest was created with a few friends from another server with the hope we can have something great again.  A place to chat, have fun and make your gaming experience as pleasureable as possible!!

We participate in all sorts of guild activities

• Party Quests
  • Training parties
  • GPQing
  • Hosting guild events
  • Slacking
  • Stalking
  • Bossing
  • Active alliance with Guild

What do you mean slacking and stalking aren't activities?? Those are my favourite things! o.O

Would you be interested in helping to make this guild a home?  We don't have any level requirement to join but we love friendly, chatty people who enjoy getting involved with their fellow guildies. 

:x    :x    :x    :x    :x

Post your IGN in this thread or contact one of the Jr. Masters for an invite

Jr.Masters

Shona, Brian, Choux, Mandymarks, Kumatora/Edea, PanterA, Unpoofed

We look forward to seeing you!!!  :D

Thread will be updated once we grow a little.

Edited by Shona
Updating
  • Like 12

It's been an eventful couple of days.  We managed to do our first GPQ!

Temp_zpso7rwmctk.png

Had a few dc's along the way but still we managed our way through.

temp_zpsnyr9kyen.png

I had a lot of fun and looking forward to many more runs in the future!  Thanks to all of you that joined!

Temp_zpszffxhpoy.jpg

In other news, we've also joined in alliance with Guild!!!!  Great to be with you guys and I really look forward to all the fun we'll have together :D

.eJwNyEsOhCAMANC7cACwSvl4G4IEjdoSqJnFZO4

Edited by Shona
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Magpie said:

Hi Shona! I am Niox from MapleRoyals. ;-)

IGN: Magpie

Awesome to see you here!  I'll hopefully catch up with you today after work :D

Our Jr Masters will be keeping an eye out for you coming online to throw you a guild invite ;)

• Like 2

34t28ia.jpg

21d0n61.png

Finally Hitting 100.......

Cheers Buddy  :D

Edited by Kin
insert pics
  • Like 5

Fun and many levels were had during Alliance PPQ runs :D

Temp_zps4mc97skr.png

And we aimed for climbing the leaderboard at GPQ!

Temp_zpspbfbwnp0.png

Always amusing to watch guildies die though :D

Temp_zps2hxnpkok.png

Edited by Shona
  • Like 2

34t28ia.jpg

Another GPQ with Wonderful Guildies..

otzocp.png

mjvkpj.png

Thanks For Participating guys..

Cheers Buddy  :D

Edited by Kin
  • Like 3

I'm relatively new to the server but I would be interested in joining! I'll leave my ign here and keep an eye out for a Jr in game.

Ign: Saffron

• Like 1

Would love to join this guild! I enjoy farming/questing together! =D

Highest character is a sin lvl 43.. Not that high I know..................

Still hoping that i can join!!!

IGN: KreyMamba

• Like 1

Welcome to all of our new members above!  Hope we can have loads of fun together :)  I've noticed stalking is quite difficult on this server with all the boat rides :blamexari:

Oh wells, I've had a fun couple of days.  Spending it with Alliance members running PPQ.  It's the only time I actually level!

Temp_zps42jkr3r9.png

So thanks for letting me tag long :)

Also had a great time doing a few GPQ runs!

MapleStory%202017-04-29%2016-46-33-421_z

Never got anything worthwhile though from the bonus stage though :/

Still was fun all the same.  Huge thanks to all the guildies that came along! :x

• Like 1

Just wrapped up our first (second?) guild event: Fashion Show!

Thanks to all you participated! 

Winner - Tangy (@Sitrus)

A standard outfit, but the addition of the Sun accessory as well as the matching backdrop pushed Tangy to the winning spot!

summertime.png

Runnerup - Minne (@Minne)

An interesting combination of clothing that really encapsulates every aspect of a summer vacation.

a35922a6dee34e13ad694092da9b9c1f.png

Runnerup - Twix

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3RodW1iLmd5YXpvLmNvbS90aHVtYi8xMjAwL19mYWQ4MWQxZGJlZGJhNDFjOTQ5OGU4MzUyZTI1OWRmNS1wbmcuanBnIn0.s4uE-_T0Uuag9MJiVABjNNVykk4

Honorable Mention - Kirbs @Someperson

Being a fat nerd during the summer is a... unique interpretation. Stay funny my man.

Maple0049.jpg

Thanks for participating everybody! Stay tuned for yet another chance to win free LP!

• Like 1

I know it's been a while since I posted in this thread.  Just thought I'd say the guild is still alive and I've updated the Jr Master contact list.

If any new players happen to be lurking on the forum and are in need of a guild, get in touch as we'd love to have you! :D

• Thanks 1

Hey I'm a new/old player who played this game for a few years when i was younger. I dont remember much about the game and just wanted to come back with some help from some nice guild members. :P IGN: Urban

• Like 1

We had our first Alliance event of 2018!

Temp_zps3pnlv0mz.png

Kept it simple with a race through Henesys Pet Park.  First 3 players to complete the course three times would win a nice prize of meso :D

Congratulations to our winners!

Temp_zpsqqgodjnu.png

1st Place ~ Lixinho
2nd Place ~ Y3llowhealer
3rd Place ~ Marvel

Special mentions go to Sold for turning up after the event had finished!

Temp_zpstpzrwma3.png

And also to Kumatora, who was the only player that didn't manage to complete the course even once! (Despite practicing earlier) :$

Thank you to all in attendance, hope to see you all again on Sunday February 4th for another Alliance event! :x

Edited by Shona
  • Like 1